Tuesday, January 7, 2014

One Is Enough
Many times in life one is NOT enough.  Whether it's children, a house, shoes, quilts, trips, you name it, we want more of a good thing and seek after more of that good thing which makes sense.

But, every once in a while, ONE is enough as evidenced by LDS Hymn #128
When Faith Endures words by Naomi W. Randall.

The faith- stirring, heart burning words of this hymn consist of only ONE verse. 
There is a good possibility that a sincere reading will confirm to your heart that indeed only ONE verse testifies quite amply of an Eternal Father worthy of our faith, trust, prayers, and humility.

As the years go by, I am much more deeply convinced of the power of the ONE
Our Father deals with and loves each of us ONE by ONE. 
We are so special  thus filling our hearts with such profound gratitude.

"I will not doubt, I will not fear;
God's love and strength are always near.
His promised gift helps me to find
An inner strength and peace of mind.
I give the Father willingly
My trust, my prayers, humility.
His Spirit guides;
His love assures
That fear departs when faith endures."

No comments:

Post a Comment